Thank you everyone,

I am glad to be back on the board. I will be using my Mom's computer for awhile until I can get a new one. Hey Ella I need to tell you that I love your pic of the bassett hound driving the car.. I don't know if you know this but I am a bassett hound nut. I collect bassett hound little nick nacks and my husband and son bought me a bassett hound puppy a couple of months ago and she is like my kid. I take her every where with me. And I know that you are gonna laugh at me but I even have a babysitter for her. The lady that watches my son for me also watches my dog. Her name is Bailey Sue. Well I have most of my stuff in the new house tonight we will be staying in it for the first time. My son is a little nerves but I think he will be okay.
I just want to tell everyone thank you for being here for me. I always know I can go some where when I need friends around me and that is here.
Take care every one. Starting now I will be one at least once a day.
Love to you all
Dawn